OLIVE GRILL was created with the aim to provide an efficient and more environmentally friendly coal by saving forests and protecting their biodiversities. OLIVECOAL created the label "olivecoal quality eco friendly" guaranteeing the:
- Characteristics during cooking:
- Potent : OLIVEGRILL is a high calorific coal with a cooking power of 25,800 kJ / kg. This is a very important quality for your grill because it can quickly grab and keep your soft and tasty food.
- Endurant : With a burning time of 160 minutes * Minimum ,OLIVEGRILL allows you to ensure a long cooking during your grill and so you can prepare fish, meat and even dessert with the same coal.
- Constant: OLIVEGRILL is made upon strict quality standards. In addition, the standardized form of "briquette" enables you to ensure a good heat distribution and cooking regular temperature during its use.
- Less flames : OLIVEGRILL, as designed, enables to have an effect of fat absorption during cooking your grills. This phenomenon of absorption decreases significantly the flames that will carbonize your meal. So you get not only a high taste quality but also a blessing to your health.
- No sparks : OLIVEGRILL did not make sparks when burnt , This helps avoid accidents and burns related to this typical barbecue phenomenon.
- Environmental Characteristics:
- 100% wood free : OLIVEGRILL is exclusively composed of olive pomace and mainly the olive kernel . There is therefore no wood addition in fabrication . So that, the coal is not involved in any way in the phenomenon of global deforestation and promote the preservation of biodiversity in threatened areas.
- 100% natural : OLIVEGRILL is composed of completely natural products and used as the binder of plant meal (alimentary binder).
- 100% renewable : OLIVEGRILL is composed of a cheaper and mostly available biomass that is renewed every year during the olive harvest season.
- 100% Mediterranean basin origin: OLIVEGRILL is made at the edge of the Mediterranean. To reach your barbecue, OLIVEGRILL, has driven an average of 2,000 km, where other coals from Brazil for eg., have driven at least 10,000 km. (5 times the distance). OLIVEGRILL is a product distributed over short distances which are still helping to reduce environmental impact.
(*):A purely illustrative information that varies according to the barbecue and meteorological conditions.